|Details:||10% Off at Target.com|
There is a typo in PayPal's terms of the promotion.
They say the promotion is valid from August 25 until "August 01", but they probably intend to end it on September 1.
This means the promotion lasts for one week.
- Sign-in to your PayPal.com account, or create one.
- After logged-in, click here to visit PayPal's Deals and Offers page.
Use the left and right arrows until you see a "10% off $50+ when you pay with PayPal, Expires 9/01/2021" next to the Target logo.
If you do not see the promotion, sadly, the offer is not available to you.
- Click the "10% off $50+" banner.
- Review the terms of the offer, which explains 10% applies toward regular merchandise, not gift cards and services.
- Click "Save Offer" to active the promotion on your PayPal account.
- Now that it has been activated, go to Target.com and add at least $50 to your cart.
- During checkout, select "PayPal" as the payment method.
- PayPal will let you use most payment methods, including major credit cards and checking accounts.
- After the checkout is complete, PayPal will charge you for the total transaction minus 10%, with a maximum savings of $50.
This works on a single transaction, and the 10% off is capped at $50 off.
So, making a $500 order would maximize the available discount of $50 off.
For example, here are some TV deals that may apply:
TCL also makes a TV with Android instead of Roku.
We recommend Roku for its more intuitive design and snappier interface.
When considering 4K versus 1080p, 4K comes with HDR which can provide more vibrant colors and deeper blacks, even if you do not have a 4K source.